An unparalleled experience with a hotel layout designed to feel like home.
stayAPT Suites is not your typical long-term lodging hotel… And we intend to keep it that way. Each 500+ square-foot suite is comprised of a dedicated living room, full kitchen, and separate bedroom. The way we see it: being away from home does not have to mean missing the comforts of it. Discover a whole new way to stay, at stayAPT Suites.
- An open-concept living room that includes a sleeper sofa, a lounge chair, and a wall-mounted 55-inch television
- A fully equipped kitchen featuring a full-size stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, and refrigerator
- A large center island with seating between the kitchen and living room
- A separate spacious bedroom with a second large television, a walk-in closet, a king bed or double queen beds, and a work area — all allowing guests to get some shut-eye down the hall, completely separated from the living space and kitchen
- A central air system providing a quiet, residential feel
- Open-air exterior courtyard featuring natural greenery, soft seating, a built-in grill station, and a fire pit
square feet of living space
Separate living room, kitchen, and bedroom
Designed for business travel, relocation, and leisure
- No restricted territories
- Designed to fit well in large, medium or tertiary markets
- Flexible prototype sizes and efficient land usage (ideal site size ranges from 1.8 to 2.1 acres)
- Typical land cost ($500K-1MM)
- Very simple operating model
- Highly efficient labor model with an average of 2.5 to 5 employees per property depending on unit size
Watch us grow.
Rock Hill, SC
North Charleston Lake
North Charleston, SC
Fort Belvoir, VA
stayAPT will offer 2-Story 59 room, 3-Story 69 room, and 3-story 87 room models.
87 Unit Floorplan
We saw an opportunity to reinvent long-term lodging, to provide our guests with what they really want, and that is the space and in-room amenities to truly live comfortably while traveling away from home— stayAPT Suites President and CEO Gary A. DeLapp